REGISTRATION AND RE-REGISTRATION OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT IN KYRGYZSTAN
The going through obligate marketing authorization procedure is necessary for medical equipment intended for using in-state ambulatories, hospitals, specialized hospitals, and private owned medical centers in according to Law of Kyrgyz Republic No. 91 from 04/30/2003 “Medicines” and Regulation “Safety of medical products”.
Reg Med Service will help to organize the process of obtaining a certificate of marketing authorization and registration of medical equipment in the Kyrgyz Republic in quickly and efficiently.
- Comprehensive supporting and strict quality assurance at every stage: from collection of documentation and preparation of registration dossier to obtaining of Certificate of Marketing Authorization;
- Representing of your favor in government bodies;
- professional translation of documentation;
- Altering and approving of corrections in registration dossier;
- Counseling for considerations associated with registration/re-registration of medical equipment in Kyrgyzstan;
FOLLOWING PERTAIN TO MARKETING AUTHORIZATION:
- Brand new domestic manufactured medical equipment;
- Imported equipment for medical use;
- Analogue of previously authorized device that produced by other manufacturer.